Brighton Area Schools, together with our community, will engage every student in a quality learning experience, empowering each student to become a thoughtful, life-long learner in an environment of mutual trust and respect.
- Enrollment: ≈ 6,000 students
- Grades: Junior Kindergarten through 12
- Schools: 8 (2 are Michigan Reward Schools)
- Student to teacher ratio: 19.5 to 1
- Accreditation: AdvancED (April, 2015)
- Programming: General education and college preparation, vocational training, and dual enrollment opportunities available via Washtenaw Community College and University of Michigan-Flint.
Brighton Area Schools is located in southeastern Livingston County, at the crossroads of I-96 and US-23, and within easy driving distance of Detroit, Ann Arbor, Flint, and Lansing.
The greater Brighton area offers activities for every interest, from the unique shops and restaurants located downtown, to county and state parks offering swimming, boating, and mountain biking.