Jr. Kindergarten & Kindergarten
Enrollment can only be accepted from a Parent/Legal Guardian of a student.
To enroll your student:
- Please view the Checklist & Detailed Instructions to start this process.
- Pre-Enrollment - Keep your login information - it will be needed to make any changes.
- To Submit your information, we offer two options:
- (1) Upload required documents while in Pre-Enrollment
- (2) Click here to make an APPOINTMENT to submit all documents in person.
- Extra forms you may need are located at the bottom of this webpage.
This process is for NEW students only.
School of Choice enrollment will only be accepted during the open application window. Please visit the School of Choice webpage for more information.
Health Information Note: We can accept the health documents for your child if they were 4 years of age when the exam took place -- you do not have to wait until their 5-year appointment to submit health information if you have everything from the 4-year visit. An oral health assessment for new students entering JK and K for the 24/25 school year will not be required. (2/16/24)
Once your submission has been reviewed, you will be contacted by our office on the status of the enrollment(s). Please understand during busy enrollment times that responses are not immediate. Your patience is appreciated.
Please direct your questions to:
Brighton Area Schools - Enrollment Office
Karen Jacobs - Jacobsk@brightonk12.com
Office (810) 299-4095 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2024-25 Important Information
** School of Choice **
SOC will be LIMITED for both Jr. Kindergarten and Kindergarten for fall. The application window will be open from April 1-30 for non-residents to apply for entry. Please hold off on submitting any enrollment until you have received a confirmation letter that your student has been accepted. Applications will be reviewed after the window closes.
- JK/K Round Up for 2024-25
- JK and K Eligibility & FAQ
- 2024-25 LCHD - Vision Screening
- 2024-25 LCHD - Immunizations/Waivers
- Prepare for Enrollment & FAQ
Should you have any program or placement questions, please contact any of our Elementary Principals or Curriculum Office to assist you in making the best educational choice for your child in Brighton Area Schools.