Enrollment: Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten
Please direct your questions to:
Brighton Area Schools - Enrollment Office
Karen Jacobs - Jacobsk@brightonk12.com
Office (810) 299-4095
Enrollment can only be accepted from a Parent/Legal Guardian of a student.
Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year will open up February 1st. Please hold off on starting this process until our updates for the new year have been completed (estimated time - end of January). Only current year enrollments are being accepted at this time.
To enroll your student:
- Please view the Checklist & Detailed Instructions to start this process.
- Pre-Enrollment - Keep your login information - it will be needed to make any changes.
- To Submit your information for 2022-23 entry, we offer two options:
- (1) Upload required documents while in Pre-Enrollment
- (2) Click here to make an APPOINTMENT to submit all documents in person.
- We will not be accepting enrollment documents via email or fax at this time.
- Once your information has been reviewed by our Enrollment Office, you will receive confirmation on the status of the enrollment. Your patience is appreciated.
This process is for NEW students only.
School of Choice enrollment will only be accepted during the open enrollment window. Please visit the School of Choice webpage for more information.
Health Information Note: We can accept the required health documents for your child if they were 4 years of age when the exam took place -- you do not have to wait until their 5-year appointment to submit health information if you have everything from the 4-year visit.
- BAS Curriculum Webpage
- Kindergarten Round Up - Prepare for Enrollment
- Liv. County Health Department - Waiver Appointments
Should you have any program or placement questions, please contact any of our Elementary Principals or Curriculum Office to assist you in making the best educational choice for your child in Brighton Area Schools.