• Welcome Back, Bulldogs!
    Medical staff is accepting completed medical forms and medications on an ongoing basis. Parent/guardians are welcomed and encouraged to drop any necessary documentation or supplies off during regular office hours. 
    All student medications that may be required while in school must be provided by a parent/guardian and have an accompanying medication authorization form signed by both a parent/guardian and a health clinician. This includes over-the-counter medications such as TUMS, Aleve, Tylenol, etc. To review the full Board policy, click here. For a medication authorization form click here.

    Student medical needs during the school day? Need a sports physical form? We have district information and related forms posted here.
    DENTAL HEALTH web page from the Livingston County Health Department, click here.
    Read more about the Kindergarten Oral Health Assessment (KOHA) Program and the new school enrollment requirement here.