Please read for more information and access links to your Brighton Area Schools email and StudentConnect accounts.
All students are provided with a Google account, which allows for access to a wide range of applications:
- Google Email (beginning in 5th grade)
- Google Calendar
- Google Classroom
- Google Drive Office Suite
- Google Hangouts
- Google Meet
StudentConnect is a web-based application that allows you to view information for your current school year from any internet-capable computer. Using StudentConnect, you may view attendance, report card grades, and other school information.
Please note that StudentConnect account usernames and passwords remain the same from the previous year and you do not need to register for access in the new school year.
We have provided a link on the log in page for you to obtain forgotten account information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For questions regarding grades, please e-mail or contact your teacher.
- For questions or changes to your demographic information, please contact the building secretary.
- For questions regarding your child's lunch account, please call (810) 299-4175.