Enrollment Locations & Checklist

  • Junior Kindergarten through 8th Grade - Enrollments are accepted at the following location:

    BAS Enrollment Office - Brighton Education & Community Center (BECC)
    125 S. Church Street - Brighton 48116
    For more information and office hours, click here.

    9th through 12th Grades - Enrollments are accepted at the following locations:

    All forms and documents must be completed and turned in before your child attends school. Enrollments must be completed by a parent or legal guardian of the student – a photo ID is required for identification. 


    • A printed copy of Pre-Enrollment 
    • Original Birth Certificate – Must be the original document, a copy will be made.
    • Driver’s License – To verify relationship/identify parent on the birth certificate.
    • Proof of Residency – Please provide ONE of the following:
      • Utility Bill/Statement (Gas, Electric, Water or Cable) – If you pay your utilities electronically, you can find a current monthly statement in your account history to print/forward.
      • Lease – Must have signatures, valid start and end dates of lease & all occupants names.
      • Deed or Property Tax Statement
      • If RECENTLY closed on a home, a copy of the Property Tax Transfer Affidavit or Warranty Deed would be accepted from your closing documents. Purchase Agreements will not be accepted.
    • *Vision Screening/Test – Required for Jr. Kindergarten & Kindergarten only.
    • *Physical Examination – Required for Jr. Kindergarten & Kindergarten only.
    • Immunization Record – Must be current and up to date for all new enrollments.
    • Recent Report Card or Transcript – Transcript required for Bridge and High School entry - Report Card for Grades 5-8 if available.
    • Most Recent IEP – If your child receives special services, a copy of a current IEP is required.

    *We can accept the required health documents for your child if they were 4 years of age when the exam took place -- you do not have to wait until their 5-year appointment to submit health information if you have everything from the 4-year visit. 

    Additional forms/documents may be required pending your unique situation. Some forms can be found in the "Additional Forms & Information" section to the left. If you do not see what you are looking for, please check with your enrolling office.

    Acceptance for enrollment shall not be granted or refused based upon religion, race, color, national origin, sex, weight, marital status or athletic ability.