Enrollment: Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten
Brighton residents may proceed with the enrollment process below for the 2021-22 school year.
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment (below)
- Collect all required documents: Checklist & Detailed Instructions
- Visit the Enrollment Office to submit all required documents in person.
- Enrollment must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Pre-Enrollment - Read below before clicking "pre-enrollment" to begin.
When entering your student's grade, please select 'Kindergarten'. You will have an opportunity at a later point in the pre-enroll process to select which kindergarten PROGRAM you are requesting (Kindergarten or Jr. Kindergarten).
Note: additional forms may be required pending your unique situation. The Sign Up Genius button below is not taking appointments at this time. All enrollments must be done in person at the Enrollment Office.
Health Information Note: We can accept the required health documents for your child if they were 4 years of age when the exam took place -- you do not have to wait until their 5-year appointment to submit health information if you have everything from the 4-year visit.
2021-22 Program Information
Here is an overview of our Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten programs to assist you in making the best educational choice for your child in Brighton Area Schools! Should you have any program or placement questions, please contact any of our Elementary Principals.Parent Information
- How you can Prepare for Enrollment
- Waiver of Age Eligibility Form
- Great Start - School Readiness
- Vision Screening Information
- Immunization Information
- Health Appraisal Form - for reporting physical/vision screening data only if your physician does not provide a printed report
- Friendship Center Information - Before and After School Child Care
- LESA Summer Activity Calendar
Kindergarten Round Up - Recordings (virtual presentation was held 2/23/21)
- Hawkins Elementary Virtual Round Up
- Hilton Elementary Virtual Round Up
- Hornung Elementary Virtual Round Up
- Spencer Elementary Virtual Round Up