Enrollment: Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten

  • If you are a School of Choice (SOC) family, you will start the process on the SOC webpage. Your student must be accepted into the District prior to submitting enrollment.  All residents may proceed with the enrollment process below. 

    Pre-Enrollment - Read below before clicking "pre-enrollment" to begin.
    When entering your student's grade, please select 'Kindergarten'. You will have an opportunity at a later point in the pre-enroll process to select which kindergarten PROGRAM you are requesting (Kindergarten or Jr. Kindergarten).

    To complete the enrollment process ... It is preferred you use the Electronic Document Collection option to submit your enrollment information. Note: additional forms may be required pending your unique situation. Once your information has been reviewed, our Enrollment Office will be in touch to confirm the status. If you prefer to submit in person, you can schedule an appointment by clicking on the Sign Up Genius button below to view available times/dates.

     Sign Up!

    Health Information Note: We can accept the required health documents for your child if they were 4 years of age when the exam took place -- you do not have to wait until their 5-year appointment to submit health information if you have everything from the 4-year visit.

Post It graphic