Enrollment: Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten
If you are a School of Choice (SOC) family, you will start the process on the SOC webpage. Your student must be accepted into the District prior to submitting enrollment. All residents may proceed with the enrollment process below.
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment (below)
- Collect all required documents: Checklist & Detailed Instructions
- To UPLOAD documents: Click Here
- Enrollment must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Pre-Enrollment - Read below before clicking "pre-enrollment" to begin.
When entering your student's grade, please select 'Kindergarten'. You will have an opportunity at a later point in the pre-enroll process to select which kindergarten PROGRAM you are requesting (Kindergarten or Jr. Kindergarten).
To complete the enrollment process ... It is preferred you use the Electronic Document Collection option to submit your enrollment information. Note: additional forms may be required pending your unique situation. Once your information has been reviewed, our Enrollment Office will be in touch to confirm the status. If you prefer to submit in person, you can schedule an appointment by clicking on the Sign Up Genius button below to view available times/dates.
Health Information Note: We can accept the required health documents for your child if they were 4 years of age when the exam took place -- you do not have to wait until their 5-year appointment to submit health information if you have everything from the 4-year visit.
Here is an overview of our Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten programs to assist you in making the best educational choice for your child in Brighton Area Schools! Should you have any program or placement questions, please contact any of our Elementary Principals.Parent Information
- How you can Prepare for Enrollment
- Waiver of Age Eligibility Form
- Great Start - School Readiness
- Vision Screening Information
- Immunization Information
- Health Appraisal Form - for reporting physical/vision screening data only if your physician does not provide a printed report
- Friendship Center Information - Before and After School Child Care
- LESA Summer Activity Calendar
Kindergarten Round Up - Recordings (virtual presentation was held 2/23/21)
- Hawkins Elementary Virtual Round Up
- Hilton Elementary Virtual Round Up
- Hornung Elementary Virtual Round Up
- Spencer Elementary Virtual Round Up