Enrollment: Grades 1-8
If you are a School of Choice (SOC) family, you will start the process on the SOC webpage. Your student must be accepted into the District prior to submitting enrollment. All residents may proceed with the enrollment process below.
To enroll your child in 1st-8th Grade for 2021-22:
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment
- Collect all required documents: Checklist & Detailed Instructions
- To upload documents: Click Here
- Enrollment must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you are enrolling for the current school year 2020-21, please contact the Enrollment Office on how to submit.
For Grades 5-6, scroll to the bottom of this webpage to access the link to Maltby Intermediate School's encore course selection and information.
For Grades 7-8, the link to Scranton Middle School's scheduling information can be found at the bottom of this webpage.
VIRTUAL educational options for fall, please direct questions to email@example.com.
To complete the enrollment process ... It is preferred that you use the Electronic Document Collection option to submit your enrollment information. Note: additional forms may be required pending your unique situation. Once your information has been reviewed, our Enrollment Office will be in touch to confirm the status. If you prefer to submit your information in person - please click the Sign Up Genius button below to make an appointment.
Grades 5-6 Information
Click the link above to request your student's Encore Course selection based on the grade they will be entering. For more information about the school, please visit the website of Maltby Intermediate School or contact their office directly at (810) 299-3600.
Grades 7-8 Information
Click here to visit the Scranton website for the following information:
- Registration & Start of School Information
- Course Catalogs & Course Selection Worksheets
- Summer Reading Assignment
Contact the office at Scranton directly to work with their counselors for a student schedule or if you have any other questions. (810) 299-3700.