Enrollment: Grades 1-8
To enroll your child in 1st-8th Grade:
- Please view the Checklist & Detailed Instructions to start this process.
- Pre-Enrollment - Keep your login information - it will be needed to make any changes.
- To Submit your information for 2021-22 entry, please make an APPOINTMENT using the link below.
- To Submit your information for 2022-23 entry, we offer two options:
- (1) Upload required documents while in Pre-Enrollment
- (2) Click here to make an APPOINTMENT to submit all documents in person.
- We will not be accepting enrollment documents via email or fax at this time.
- Once your information has been reviewed by our Enrollment Office, you will receive confirmation on the status of the enrollment. Your patience is appreciated.
School of Choice enrollment information will only be accepted during the open enrollment window. Please visit the School of Choice webpage for more information.
Note: additional forms may be required pending your unique situation.
Enrollment must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
For Grades 5-6, look to the right of this webpage to access the link to Maltby Intermediate School's encore course selection and information.
For Grades 7-8, the link to Scranton Middle School's scheduling information can be found on the right side of this webpage.
Grades 5-6 Information
Click the link above to request your student's Encore Course selection based on the grade they will be entering. For more information about the school, please visit the website of Maltby Intermediate School or contact their office directly at (810) 299-3600.
Grades 7-8 Information
Click here to visit the Scranton website for the following information:
- Registration & Start of School Information
- Course Catalogs & Course Selection Worksheets
- Summer Reading Assignment
Contact the office at Scranton directly to work with their counselors for a student schedule or if you have any other questions. (810) 299-3700.