Enrollment: Grades 1-8
All residents may proceed with the enrollment process below for the 2021-22 school year. To enroll your child in 1st-8th Grade:
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment
- Collect all required documents: Checklist & Detailed Instructions
- Visit the Enrollment Office to submit your required documents in person.
- Enrollment must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Note: additional forms may be required pending your unique situation. The Sign Up Genius button below is not taking appointments at this time. All enrollments must be done in person at the Enrollment Office for grades 1-8.
For Grades 5-6, look to the right of this webpage to access the link to Maltby Intermediate School's encore course selection and information.
For Grades 7-8, the link to Scranton Middle School's scheduling information can be found on the right side of this webpage.
Grades 5-6 Information
Click the link above to request your student's Encore Course selection based on the grade they will be entering. For more information about the school, please visit the website of Maltby Intermediate School or contact their office directly at (810) 299-3600.
Grades 7-8 Information
Click here to visit the Scranton website for the following information:
- Registration & Start of School Information
- Course Catalogs & Course Selection Worksheets
- Summer Reading Assignment
Contact the office at Scranton directly to work with their counselors for a student schedule or if you have any other questions. (810) 299-3700.