Enrollment: Grades 9-12
If you are a School of Choice (SOC) family, you will start the process on the SOC webpage. Your student must be accepted into the District prior to submitting enrollment. All residents may proceed with the enrollment process below. Please direct your questions to:
Brighton High School - Counseling Office
Mrs. Dana Thompson
EMAIL Contact: email@example.com
Office (810) 299-4151 and Fax (810) 299-4160
Enrollment can only be accepted from a Parent/Legal Guardian of a student. To begin this process:
- Please view Instruction Sheet & Checklist for all required information needed to enroll your student.
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment
- Collect all required documents/forms
- 2020-21 Upload Enrollment information here: https://forms.gle/Lt5WUxSNM6NeKb6y5
- 2021-22 Upload Enrollment information here: https://forms.gle/dYJvxXK4LjFEN6St5
To complete the process ... It is preferred you use the Google Link above to upload your enrollment information. All additional forms you will need to complete the enrollment are available to you below. Note: additional forms may be required pending your unique situation. Once your information has been reviewed, the Counseling Office will be in touch to confirm the status of the enrollment for your student. If you are not able to upload your documents, please contact Mrs. Thompson for an alternate submission method.
Acceptance for enrollment shall not be granted or refused based upon religion, race, color, national origin, sex, weight, marital status or athletic ability.