Please use the forms on this web page to report your address/information changes. We appreciate your efforts in keeping our information current.
- Change of Address Form - Submit to your building directly or to the Enrollment Office to ensure the new information is updated in our system. A new proof of residency will be required with your address change documents.
Accepted Proof of Residency Options:
- Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Cable/Internet or Water ONLY) - Please provide the ENTIRE statement. If you happen to pay your utilities online, go to your billing history and you will be able to retrieve a copy of the most recent full statement. The service address must be visible.
- Property Taxes
- Valid Lease (Must include start/end dates, all occupant names and have valid signatures)
- Property Tax Transfer Affidavit/Warranty Deed (Accepted only if you've recently closed within 60 days)
If the new address is located outside of the Brighton Area Schools boundary, you will also need to include a School of Choice Application to go along with your Address Change information - as the acceptance is based on your specific address. If you are unsure, please check with your township/city office to find out the school district for your new residence.
Additional forms that may be applicable to your address change:
- Permeable Boundary (Grades 1-4) - Necessary if your elementary student is attending a school other than their home school.
- Permeable Boundary (JK or K) - Necessary if your Jr. Kindergarten or Kindergarten student is attending a school other than their home school.
- School of Choice (Grades 1-12) - Necessary if your new address resides outside of the Brighton Area Schools boundaries.
- School of Choice (JK or K) - Necessary if your new address resides outside of the Brighton Area Schools boundaries.