Coronavirus / COVID-19 Information
As we continue to adapt to the evolving coronavirus issues, we are committed to ensuring the well-being of our Brighton Area Schools students, staff, and community.
- Announcements: BAS updates related to the coronavirus / COVID-19 shutdown will be posted on the district website, online at Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #BrightonK12Announcement, and via mass email.
- Distance Learning: BAS has prepared enrichment opportunities that will allow meaningful JK-12 learning resources for our students while schools are closed. Accommodations can be made for families lacking technology or home internet connections, which also include printed copies of lessons.
- Student Travel: All BAS-sponsored student travel is suspended through April 5, including local, out-of-state, and international field trips.
- Continuity of Learning and COVID-19 Response Plan (April 8, 2020)
- Coronavirus Information Update (April 2, 2020)
- Coronavirus Information Update (March 24, 2020)
- Coronavirus Information Update (March 11, 2020)
- Coronavirus Information Update (March 1, 2020)
- Livingston County Superintendent Coronavirus Committee (March 13, 2020)
- Livingston County Superintendent Coronavirus Committee (March 12,2020)
- Livingston County Superintendent Coronavirus Committee (March 11, 2020)
- Extended Learning Opportunities for School Closure
- Extended Learning Opportunity Letter - Week 4 (April 6, 2020)
- The Brighton Area Schools Curriculum Department / Coronavirus page
- Chromebook Borrower Announcement (April 7, 2020)
Student Nutrition Updates
- Meet Up and Eat Up: A meal location resource provided by the Michigan Department of Education.
General Coronavirus / COVID-19 Information
- Please also visit the following websites for additional Coronavirus (COVID-19) information: