BRIGHTON VIRTUAL ACADEMY
The google link to upload documents is now INACTIVE (9/1/20). If you have any BVA documents to submit, please email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For enrollment/schedule assistance, please email email@example.com.
Brighton Area Schools offers Brighton Virtual Acadamy, a school-from-home option, for students to achieve their learning goals through online opportunities.
Highly qualified teachers and teacher mentors deliver dynamic instruction and support based on the curriculum taught in real-time and virtually. Daily communication supports students in meeting their goals. Our school-from-home option is tuition-free, and students are provided Brighton customized curriculum. Graduates earn a high school diploma from Brighton Area Schools.
- Personalized teaching in small group settings in the comfort of homes, or anywhere there is online access.
- Developing student and teacher relationships to increase engagement, motivation, academic progress, and social-emotional growth will be a high priority.
- Teachers will have high expectations for every student and their individual learning needs.
- Students will engage daily with teachers in both live and recorded instruction.
- Flexible schedules to meet students’ needs.
- Engaging instructors and curriculum.
- A curriculum that meets the Michigan Merit Curriculum standards.
- Courses align with NCAA eligibility requirements.
- Courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Families have access to progress reports throughout the year.
COURSE CATALOGS & PARENT GUIDE:
For All BVA (Brighton Virtual Acadamy) Inquiries Please Contact
To access Pre-Enroll, goto the grade-level enrollment page to complete this requirement.