• All student medications that may be required while in school must be provided by a parent/guardian and have an accompanying medication authorization form signed by both a parent/guardian and a health clinician. This includes over-the-counter medications such as TUMS, Aleve, Tylenol, etc. To review the full Board policy, click here. For a medication authorization form click here.

    Student medical needs during the school day? We have district information and related forms posted here.

    Cold and flu season is here! Talk to your kids about how to stay healthy. Need a starting point? We have some helpful tips posted here.


    The BAS Student Health Department gives a huge "thank you" to TNT Orthodontics for donating dental supply bags to stock in our student clinics!

    dental health bags

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.