News from Ms. Barclay's Room - Ms. Barclay's Second Grade Class
Welcome to our classroom's website!Information changes frequently, so be sure to look at all of our pages and check back often!Contact me at:
Hilton's Mission Statement
The Hilton Community prepares students to live and learn in an ever changing and diverse world as responsible citizens
Hilton's School Improvement goalsFurther information on Hilton's School Improvement Plan click here
- Writing: All students will meet the proficient level as measured by the district created writing rubric.
- Math: All students will show improvement in the Number and Operations strand of the Michigan Department of Education Grade Level Content Expectations.
- Reading: All students will meet the proficient level in reading as measured by MEAP as well as local district and classroom assessments.
Hilton's Office Staff
- Principal: Jeff Eisele
- Secretaries: Tanya Gatti & Nancy Campeau
- Office Phone number: 1-810-299-3950
- Attendance Hotline: 1-810-299-3954