Scranton Middle School Health & Physical Education
Welcome to the home page of Ms. Lee
The best way to reach me is by email:
Things you should know about Ms. Lee:
These are a few facts about me. I look forward to meeting you!Yours In Health,Ms. Lee
- My last name is hyphenated "Lee-Campbell" but you can just call me Ms. Lee.
- I am a proud graduate of the Brighton Area Schools.
- My husband and I have two sons, our youngest son will be in his fourth year at my alma mater Central Michigan University. Go Chips! He is currently doing an internship with the Nashville Predators. Our oldest son is currently attending Washtenaw Community College and works for Great Lakes Post, covering local high school sports, U of M sports and all kinds of pro racing. We are very blessed.
- I have taught health and physical education during my teaching career.
- I am a great supporter of all students, especially those with special needs.
- I am the mother of a son who is on the autism spectrum.
- I expect my students to be respectful.
- I hope my students feel comfortable in my class and have fun learning.
- I am also a big University of Michigan fan.
- I enjoy all sports.
- I started teaching and coaching in Brighton in 1981.
- I've coached many high school sports.
- I was the Head Softball coach at BHS for 28 years. I am most proud of our 2003 State Championship. I retired from coaching in 2010. I have many great memories and I feel fortunate to have been a part of so many of my players lives.
- Since my retirement from coaching, I decided to run more.
- I have participated in four marathons and ten half marathons.
- I enjoy being a teacher.