Intro. to Graphic Comunications
Welcome to your online resource forGraphics Syllabus
Intro to Graphic Communications.
Use these two sites to create a detailed character in a scene using illustrator: you must include using a symbol, swatch, pathfinder, brush, color, stroke change, gradient, shapes/lines, live paintTurn it in by naming it YOURLASTNAME_Firstname_SCENE, Upload this file to the dropbox as a .pdf
Login for school Gmail account to create dropbox BAS Gmail www.dropbox.com
Use the pen tool to create artwork - Pen tool directions
- click here to use the expedia logo to practice - print
Learn how to use InDesign InDesign Assignment - print and turn in
Create a notepad 4.25 x 5.5 using all your artwork and designDesign Elements and Principles - learn, create poster, and present to class.
Create a newspaper based off a current layout: Newspaper Layout Help
Create your account for Lynda Click here - use your @brightonk12.com address and sign up for this for extra help with Illustrator and InDesign
- Create a one page newspaper after class discussion and use all the design principles and elements when creating. Newspaper Directions. First, create the 16x3 banner (top of newspaper) in Illustrator. Second, create the 18x22 newspaper in InDesign
- Create a class t-shirt using 2 ink colors and one shirt color. Effects such as 3D and drop shadows don't print along with gradients.
Class Shirt Design
Shirt and Ink color options - **black is not a shirt option but is an ink option**
- Print Rough Draft of Book and Setup in InDesign
- 12 pages - front and back page, 10 story pages, print on digital press
- Illustrator Help Guide for Techniques
- Shirt Prices and Links - use this file to choose shirts/prices/and view on website
- Create a cereal box. Cereal Box Template located in dropbox to use to create in Illustrator. Drop as a .pdf to print on the digital press. Purple Analysis sheet (front and back) along with box due together. Cereal Box Template
- iMovie Directions
- Review for Quarterly Assessment written part of exam --- 2nd part is to line up a screen on the press
Cereal Box Analysis Sheet