Qualification for Enrollment:
- Must be between the ages of 14 and 19 by September 1st
- A copy of student transcripts and birth certificate are required for enrollment
- May not be enrolled in any other K-12 program
- Parent or legal guardian must be present at time of registration
Enrollment Procedure: To enroll in The Bridge Alternative High School, please call the school office at (810) 299-4046 to schedule an appointment. The office is located in the BECC building at 125 South Church Street in Brighton, room 101.
Please click on the link below to access the enrollment packet. If you plan to enroll at The Bridge, please fill out the packet and return to our office.
* Note: If your student is transferring from Brighton High School, please click on the link below to access the amended enrollment packet.