• Permit under 16


    Work Permits for Minors under 16 years of age

    If your student is under 16 years of age and is looking to start work, please follow the instructions below and click on the form link at the top of this page.

    • The minor completes Section I
    • The prospective employer completes Section II
    • Hand in the completed form to the building administrative assistant for the necessary signatures (Section III)
    • The form will go back to the student to take to their employer