• Medical staff is accepting completed medical forms and medications on an ongoing basis. Parent/guardians are welcomed and encouraged to drop any necessary documentation or supplies off during regular office hours. 
    All student medications that may be required while in school must be provided by a parent/guardian and have an accompanying medication authorization form signed by both a parent/guardian and a health clinician. This includes over-the-counter medications such as TUMS, Aleve, Tylenol, etc. To review the full Board policy, click here. For a medication authorization form click here.

    Student medical needs during the school day? Need a sports physical form? We have district information and related forms posted here.

    End of School Year Checklist:

    • Medication Pick-up: All student medications must be picked up by dismissal on June 12th. Controlled medications must be picked up by a parent/guardian regardless of student's age. Any medications not picked up by the last day of school will be discarded.
    • Renew documentation for the 24/25 school year over the summer: It is district policy that all medical forms and documentation be updated at the start of a new school year or when a treatment plan changes. This includes medication forms and medical or emergency action plans. We recommend taking care of this over the summer when you see a clinician for a sports physical or other!
    • Update vaccinations prior to the start of the 24/25 school year: New students, JK/K students, and incoming 7th grade students must be up to date with State of Michigan vaccine requirements for public school attendance. This needs to be addressed before the first day of school. We recommend contacting your child's primary care provider now to ensure you get an appointment over the summer. Read more about vaccine requirements and scheduling here.


    If you have any questions or need assistance preparing for the 24/25 school year, please contact one of the district nurses or your building's medical staff. Thank you!