ParentConnect is a web-based application that allows you to view information for your child's current school year from any Internet-capable device. Using ParentConnect, you may view attendance, report card grades, and other school information.
Please note that ParentConnect account usernames and passwords remain the same from year to year, and you do not need to register for access in the new school year.
We have provided a link on the log in page for you to obtain forgotten account information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- For questions regarding access, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding grades, please e-mail or contact your child’s teacher.
- For questions or changes to your demographic information, please contact the building secretary.
- For questions regarding your child's lunch account, please email email@example.com or call (810) 299-4175.
- For step-by-step instructions on MISTAR's new payment system, click here. Otherwise, email or telephone Dana Thompson at (810) 299-4110.